Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Fantastic Frames for October

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Hello my dears.  As you can see, I'm running seriously late AGAIN.  At the rate I'm behind, I may just have to give up on sleep altogether.  Now I thought I had much more time before I had to be downstairs as my hubs is at night school but he came home early and now I need to get moving.   So, without further ado I present some Fantastic Frames for the October Kit--Frightfully Delightful.




All the frames are in png format and they are all rather large to accommodate scrapbooking.  You can always reduce the size without distorting them.  Now unfortunately the edges in the third one didn't turn out as smoothly as I had hoped.  I think that if you used it against a light coloured paper it shouldn't look too bad.  Please see below for additional credit information. 

Thanks for all your feedback last week regarding whether some of you would prefer 6 inch papers along with the 12 inch.  The consensus seems to be that people are quite comfortable resizing the larger papers so I'll just continue to offer the 12 inch ones.  I appreciate you taking the time first of all to say thank you but also for answering questions when they pop up as it helps me to serve you better.

I think that is everything for this particular post.  There is one more week of offerings left for the October kit but it won't be next week, it will be the following one as I have something else special planned for next Wednesday.  

Until later,



Credit Notes For This Creation:
© 2013, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use the frames on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below. 
Additional Credits
Layer Styles
The top two frames were created using shapes and layer styles from Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com

Template
The webbing frame was created with a template from from Brooke Gazarek at Pixel Scrapper.    

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of UseAlong with the Credit Note above...
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

11 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you Lisa for the frames. I like that shade of green. I believe it could be used for Fall too. Edwina Brown

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Lisa, these frames are gorgeous and so versatile. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful frames Lisa. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

SAMARA said...

Hi Lisa: These frames are really gorgeous and original. You know, I really love that third frame and how the shadow is cast from part of it. It looks very intentional and I think will look amazing on paper - very eerie moon glow like. A wonderful look out of a non intention! Life eh. It is so nice of you to do the kits. And yes, the 12 inch are so great because when they come small they go out of focus when we want them bigger. Yours are wonderful because of the versatility. It is so generous of you to always take your audience into consideration and not only that but to ask your audience for input that way really knowing you are meeting their needs. I just really admire that about you. xox Samara

Crafting Vicky said...

WOOOOOOW those are totally gorgeous. your work keeps getting better and better!!! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Silverbutterfly said...

Very cute, esp. the orange one.
Thanks.

SIlverbutterfly

Ruth said...

The frames are wonderful!! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks doll, these are gorgeously awesome.xxx

Anonymous said...

These are AWSOME!!!!! Thank you so much. enjay