Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Lovely Lettering Day

Oh Lord I just can't help myself with the whole alliteration thing now can I and I'm afraid it is going to get worse.  MUCH WORSE! Hee,Hee!

So call up the Loonie Literary Line and have them drag me away because the adorable alliterations are just beginning.  You'll soon be seeing the likes of Tantalizing Tags, Marvelous Masks, Paper Play, Easy Embellishments and who knows what else my evil brain can come up with. ;O)  All part of the new Wonderful Wednesday series.

Some time back  in November, I thought it would be neat to come up with something that had a monthly theme but I wasn't sure what approach to take.  Well, the Digital Design Diva, the pet name for my other personality I mean my inspiration fairy was busy the other night coming up with a plan for the year.  Each month I'll offer up items that go together; however, you'll never know what combination you might get.  Some months it might be a word combined with a paper along with a tag and other months I might offer a paper, a mask and an embellishment.  As the years go by I might just consider adding to each kit depending on how well this idea is received.  So, five years from now your January kit might have upwards of 15-20 items in it.  You see I'm actually an evil genius.  By dangling items in front of you, you stick around to grow your kits while I continue to grow as a designer and blogger.  You wouldn't want your kits to be incomplete now would you?  Stick with me peeps, I promise to take you on, at the very least, an interesting ride.

Here is this week's offering:



You never know when another Wonderful Wednesday will arrive so keep your eyes peeled.  On second thought that is such an awful saying.  Who'd want to go through the pain of peeling their eyes anyways so just keep them open and on the lookout each Wednesday of the month because it just might turn out to be a wonderful one!

Until next time,


Font Used: 

Click the font name to take you to a download location.  This fonts is free for commercial use.
 
Quick summary of Terms of Use: 
 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

10 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely Lisa - sorry I couldn't resist that one!! Thanks for the start of the January kit. I'll certainly keep a look out for the next Wonderful Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to say,i found another website for
photoshop tutoriale for beginners
http://mashable.com/2010/08/12/12-beginner-tutorials-for-getting-started-with-photoshop/

.·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks·:*¨·••·¨*:·.
for the wordart and the link to the font
sending hugs of comfort across the miles snowbird

Unknown said...

I am calling the Litary Looney Line right away!!! hahaha , how awesome is it that your other personality , oops your Inspriation fairy could put this together! That is a talent in itself for sure! I am surprised you don't have a book published for you are a spectacular writer.. I enjoy how you present your post and I literally sit and laugh out loud at times. Thanks for making my day Lisa!!!!!! I really love the alliterations and your Inspiration fairy's name... Digital Design Diva Love it! Have a super day my friend and get some well deserved rest. Hugs

Linda W. said...

Oh Lisa - you are totally cracking me up. I needed that today. Before yesterday even ended my hubbie had taken on an extra job that included "Me" - ugh, not cool, not nice!!! Then this a.m. we get a phone call that involved both of us in yet one more job. Enuf of this helping - time to nap like a bear! But alas that is not our style, I'll have to do some alliterations to keep me giggling! Have an awesome day - I always look forward to your emails!

Edwina said...

Lisa, I love this January. It is so cute with the little snowman faces on it. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Pingvinmamman said...

So cool!!

Made by Mandy said...

Ooh love the cute little snowmen. What a great font, thankyou for the link to it and your smashing freebie :)

We have snow forecast for over the weekend in the UK so this is very topical right now....

Love Mandy xxx

ike said...

Oooooooh - girlie squeal.......... this is just perfect :-D Thank you xxxxxx

txexperiment said...

Thanks, Lisa!

SAMARA said...

THIS is the coolest idea in the world Lisa! What a way to start a store without yet starting your store! People are so lucky to have your kindness and generousity working for them!!!! This lettering is brilliant and totally adorable. xox