Monday, December 25, 2017

The 12 Days of Christmas Quest for 2017 Begins Today!


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Happy Chanukkah to all my Jewish friends! Feliz Navidad, Kwanzaa Blessings and Happy Holidays to everyone else!

Today marks the official start of the 12 Days of Christmas for 2017 and it is time for the 12 Days of Christmas Quest to begin!

If you've been with me for a previous quest, you'll note that things are a little bit different this year. Instead of having you do specific tasks and finding certain facts, I'm going to have you do some window shopping.  Each day over the next 12 days, I'll be sending you on a quest to visit the stores or blogs of designers that I love in order to create specific Wish Lists that I want you to share with me. You will be able to leave your daily Wish List in a comment on the post for each respective day. If you follow the instructions for each day, you'll earn a free digital paper.

To make it fair for everyone, I will have comment moderation on and won't be publishing any comments for The 12 Days of Christmas until the quest is over.

I know that this is a crazy busy time of year and hopefully the majority of you are off-line and spending quality time with your family and friends; so, be rest assured, that you will have plenty of time to complete each task. AS LONG AS all your Wish Lists are submitted, no later than January 12th, 2018, then you will qualify to receive the paper(s) for whichever day(s) you participate.

Here is the paper up for grabs today...


This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: Textures4Photoshop. In the zip folder that will be emailed should you successfully complete the quest, you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Play along each of the 12 days and you'll earn yourself the full set! So, how about we get started with today's clue?!!


On the first day of Christmas,
it is time to earn paper number one,
So, I hope that you will all join in
and have yourself a little bit of fun!!!

Task:
Head on over to the Christmas section of The Scribbles Designs store and let me know THREE images with a SNOWMAN as part of the design that you want to add to your Wish List. Hint: If necessary, don't forget to click on 'Older Posts' when you get to the bottom of each page to see more images.

Click HERE to head there now!

When you come up with a response for today's task, simply leave your Wish List in a comment on THIS POST. Now for many of you, especially those who have played in previous years, the odds are that I should have your e-mail address in order to send out the free paper you earn. If you are new to the quest or are not sure whether I might have your email address, please be sure to also leave your email address in your comment.  Now if you are afraid of being spammed, you can write your address by adding {at} and {dot} in their respective spots (see sample below) so that robot spammers won't grab it from the comments when they are published. If you would prefer that no one else see your email address, then you can send it to me in an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca (be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) or by clicking HERE to bring up my address in your email program, with the subject heading, "12 DoC 2017: Email Addy for DP Mail Out".

This is a busy time of year for me too and I also want to spend some time with my hubby as well; so, I ask that you please be patient with me. I'll mail out papers as soon as I am able to. If you plan on participating in the ENTIRE 12 DAYS OF THE QUEST and would prefer to receive the papers as one full set instead of individual papers, then please be sure to let me know that in a comment as well.

Merry Christmas, my wonderful friends, followers and readers! See you all tomorrow for day number two!!!

Cheers!

5 comments:

Suze said...

I'm happy to receive my papers whenever you get to them. Hopefully I will get the entire 12 days completed but the way things have gone recently I wouldn't count on it! My three for my wish list are:
#325 - Carl Snowman
#B 17 SS Snowman Tag
#8120 SS Snowman Sign

Tiggerscraps said...

yay!! I love this each year!
I need #8110 Snowman Sign, #841 Snowman Globe, and #840 Snowman Snapshot
It's hard to pick just a few.
I'll be playing all 12 days so you can hang on and email me them all at once.
Thanks so much

Holiday hugs!
Marji

Donna said...

Hi Lisa. I am a bit behind but I'll get caught up as quickly as possible. Here's my snowman list from Scribbles Designs:
#8110 Snowman Sign
#874 Snow Fun
#873 Snowheads 1 (I got Snowheads 2 for the 12 Months for January)

Looking forward to checking out the other sites. Happy New Year!

Julie Odil said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so glad I get in on the fun this year! I missed out last year, being too sick to accomplish the tasks, but this year, I'm in!

Here's day 1, and snowmen from Scribbles Designs on my wish list:

http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/12/8119-ss-snowman-2-300.html
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/12/b-17-ss-snowman-tag-150.html
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2017/12/8118-ss-snowman-300.html

Is Sandy still looking for DT members? Cute stuff when I'm scrolling through!

Edwina said...

1st day- Scribbles Designs- 3 images with snowmen in the design- #8120 SS Snowman Sign, #873 Snowheads 1, #840 Snowman Snapshot
Edwina Brown