Hey folks! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #132, the theme is Anything with Wings. Birds, insects, or even fairies, it is all up to you. Even an airplane would work since it too has wings. Use your imagination and have fun!
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Dove With Branch: I love this beautiful image. So peaceful. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the image name or watermark linked below.
- This image has been coloured digitally. Credits include:
- Sky and clouds pattern from Webtreats, Etc.
- The base behind the sentiment was created from a template originally designed by Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- I have used a paper from my A Grungy Christmas Mini Kit.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
You have until April 6th to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Anything with Wings. I really hope that you will be able to join us. You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules). In addition to all the typical criterion, you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,