Hello everyone! My good friend, and fellow Ontarian, Nikki, is dipping her toes into the Progressive Challenge pool to see whether it might become a regular thing. I love her images and have wanted to work with them more; so, this provided the perfect chance to do so!
The Progressive Challenge is actually on Facebook (FB) in the Limited Runs Group and can be found HERE. You will need to join the group in order to access the information. Now thankfully, Nikki is willing to accept mailed in entries for those people like me who don't have FB accounts. You can find her email addy in the side bar of the store. In fact, if you don't have a blog, that is okay too. Simply send a photo and she'll add you in.
Check out the adorable image that we got to work with this month...
If you'd like to purchase this image you can find it over in the Limited Runs Store on a special page that will showcase all the Progressive Challenge images. Click HERE to head there now. Until March 13th you can buy it for $1 and then after that it will go up to $2.00. There is also a pre-coloured version that you can purchase as well, found on the same page:
Such a little cutie pie!
The round of Progressive Challenges will last for three months and there will be a grand prize winner at the end of it all.
Challenge #1: Ends March 13th
Challenge #2: Starts March 15th and will end April 13th those that played the month before will get the free digi and those who didn't can buy into the challenge for only $1.00.
Challenge # 3 Starts April 15th and will end May 13th
Then a Grand Prize Winner Will be Picked
and a new round begins!
If you have any questions at all, please contact Nikki!
Here are my card and details...
- This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
Digital Image Details:
- Little Boy: You can find this image in the store. Details above.
- This image was coloured digitally. Credits include:
- PJs paper pieced with one of my own papers
Digital Embellishment Details:
- Ribbon and eyelets from the same Baby Blue kit mentioned above.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiments used on the front and inside were created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Paper Products:
- I have used a paper that I created that will be part of a baby themed kit I've started working on called, Baby Blessings.
- I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting in behind the image and the sentiment.
- I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth. These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am entering...
Challenges I am hoping to enter..
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
Be sure to pop over to the Facebook Group to find out all the details you need or visit the details page over at the store by clicking HERE.
Take care my friends and I hope to see you all again soon!
Until next time,