Howdy folks! I'm popping in to let you know of a change over on the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
Freebie Friday is going to become Flash Freebie. Basically, that means that instead of a regularly planned freebie, you'll now have to keep your eye on the blog because you just never know when a freebie might be offered. You might see two Flash Freebies in a month or you might have to wait two months for the next one!
For more details on this change, head over to the challenge blog. Today I've offered up two freebies--a lipstick image [#F 130 Lipstick (Free)] and its coloured counterpart [#F 133 Lipstick (Free)]. You can find the freebie over in today's post by clicking HERE or these images can also be found in the store [#F 130 can be found HERE and #F 133 can be found HERE].
- This tag has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a Mock Up (courtesy of Frisk Shop). I will print it out and assemble it a later date.
- #F 133 Lipstick (Free): If you click on the name you can find this image in the store. You can also click HERE to find it in my Flash Freebie post.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This neat sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- I used a template to create this tag. This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- The shadow to give certain elements some depth were created with a layer style, from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
So, be sure to follow the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog so you don't miss any Flash Freebies. Don't forget, you can find the Lipsticks from February 3rd's post HERE. It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection. Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenge, you get extra entries! That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. Why not this one?
Until next time,