Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'm Sponsoring...The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog


Hello there folks! It is time to announce my latest sponsorship over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.

The current challenge starts today, November 15th, and will run until November 30th. The theme for this fortnight is Christmas. Now is the perfect time to get any of those last minute Christmas cards finished.

Team members had the opportunity to work with any of my Christmas designs. Winner will get a total of 30 papers (i.e. two sets of twelve + one set of six; one set of twelve + three sets of six; or five sets of six) OR a total of 24 papers and two sentiment sets within the Winter or Christmas theme.

I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge. If you need some incentive to get you started, you can use this paper...

https://app.box.com/s/ejbp2iql6k3m14tr5jwg
This digital paper is in 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches), in jpg format and published at 300 ppi. Credits include: Marisa Lerin (Pixel Scrapper); and Petr Kratochvil (Public Domain Pictures). To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location. In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog. To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE. I hope to see some of you there!

Until next time,

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this paper is wonderful, thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Cute paper, Lisa! And I checked out Crafter's Cafe. Hadn't been to that one before. I hope to find time to play along. Thanks so much!

2amscrapper said...

Beautiful paper, Lisa! I'm enjoying entering these challenges with your papers.

Four11Lady said...

Lovely paper! Thanks so much.

Christine said...

This is lovely paper. Thank you. I was on the TLC site and loved your card on display. Nicely done.
Christine E. Jones