Friday, September 09, 2016

Scribbles Designs September 9th Freebie: Suntan Lotion


Hey peeps! I'm super swamped at the moment--along with all my regular duties my hubby's sister is going to be here on Friday to stay with us for several days and we also have a wedding to go to on Saturday; so unfortunately, I don't have a project to share with you. However, I still wanted to let you know that a new Freebie Friday Image is available, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.  

As summer isn't officially over until September 21st, we're trying to hold on to that last bit of sunshine so this week there is a tube of Suntan Lotion available for download. You can find the Suntan Lotion from September 9th's post HERE. Alternatively, you can find it in the store HERE.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,


1 comment:

Olga Fink said...

Have a great weekend Lisa!
Xoxo Olga