Saturday, November 21, 2015

Card Design: Imagine That...Christmas Sled

STORE

I know that it has been a while since I've designed anything for Imagine That! Digis by Kris.  As I mentioned back at the end of August, I am now the New Release and Cherry on Top Coordinator over on the IT! DbK blogAs such, I have been rather busy behind the scenes.  However, I had a little time this week and created a digital card showcasing one of the new releases.

General Info: 
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a poster mockup.  I will print it out and assemble it a later date.

FRONT

Digital Image Details: 
  • Christmas SledCheck out this PAWsome pup, dashing through the snow to help spread some Christmas cheer by bringing a lucky person some nice pressies!  Click on the watermark below to find its location in the store.
 
Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have used a lace border, a snowflake brad and a flower from the Winter Arabesque Mega Kit. This kit contains an AMAZING selection of items.  There are 10 mini kits in this mega kit, all for the incredible price of only $10.00.  Alternatively, you can purchase any of the mini kits separately as well.


INSIDE
Okay, so I know that you are used to me creating the inside of my card and I did but I can't show you because the sentiment I used hasn't been released yet.  Sorry!


OVERALL
Digital Paper Products: 

Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have created basics shapes in Photoshop Elements in behind the image and sentiment.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give each element some depth.  This style is courtesy of Sheila Reid, a designer at Pixel Scrapper.   
 
Challenges I am hoping to enter... 

 

Don't Forget to Check out the IT! DbK Challenges...  

Don't forget that there are two different ways you can link up over on the Imagine That blog.

D.O.T.M. Challenge Click on the image on the left for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge! There is a little under two weeks left so you have lots of time to enter.
  

Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!  This challenge is now simply a link up for any creation made with an IT image.  A draw will be made after every 10 submissions.
With so many chances to win,
it is a great time to head on over...


 
Would you like to win the adorable set I used, Christmas Sled, as shown above?  To be eligible, simply click HERE and follow the directions in the post.

Well folks, that is it for today.  See you all again soon!
 
Until next time,

3 comments:

ike said...

That is an awesome creation and I just love that little dog :-D Gorgeous digi kit there too Lisa - I love how you added the lace and embellies :-D.

Hugz
IKE xxxx

Unknown said...

this image is almost too cute. A great layout. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! Great image and colouring! Very festive fun and warm card - even though it has tons of gorgeous snow on it! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT