Thursday, August 27, 2015

Card Design: Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge...August


http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com

It is time to get my final progressive card for the month done.  I'm actually doing half decent this month as there are still four days left!  This time up it is for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.

This month we got to work with the following sweet image...

http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/all-digital-stamps/snoozingpuppydigitalstamp
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Snoozing Puppy for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free. 

Here are my card and details...

General Info:
 
  • This card was created mostly digitally and then printed out and assembled and coloured by hand (image).
  • This particular layout was inspired by a From the Hearts Stamps Sketch.  The very first one in fact!  Oops!  Looks like I forgot to add my embellishment AGAIN!  I'll try and add a heart shape before I actually mail it!

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Snoozing Puppy:  You can find this image in the store.  Details above.  This image was coloured in with coloured pencils. 

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment:
  • The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.

OVERALL
Paper Products: 
  • Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products: 
  • The designer papers I have used come from the special set that I created for the recent Fresh Brewed Designs Fundraiser Bloghop (click HERE for my original post).  I used a total of four of the papers from this set--one for the background (front and inside) and then paper pieced different shapes with three other papers from the set.  Click on the watermark below or click HERE to find them in the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop.
Challenges I am entering: 
Other challenges I hope to enter... 
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button*** 

Well guys, that is it for this one. I'll see you all again real soon!

Until next time,

8 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, This is such a cute card. I love your pretty papers you used. Edwina Brown

Natalie said...

This is so sweet! Love the layered design. Thanks for sharing the finished inside, too!! Very lovely sentiment!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! What a great sentiment too! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So sweet!! What a wonderful and fun image and I like how you dressed up the inside with this great sentiment! Thanks for sharing it at Wags n Whiskers this time, hope to see you for our next challenge on September 4!
Jennifer, DT

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

Ginny Maxam said...

sweet, sweet card! Thank you for sharing your Art with ust at Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 198!! Ginny DT WAW

Cara said...

sooo cute Lisa! I love that little guy all curled up on top of the pupper! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super sweet and darling card! I love this image and your coloring of it is fantastic! I love the fur texture you gave the animals as well! I am also loving the beautiful papers and the inside sentiment! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)