Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offering for July

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE

Hello peeps.  I actually managed to pull off getting this done. I honestly wasn't sure I would manage.  

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the July kit by clicking on the respective links below:

July 2013
  • The word July offered up as a word art creation in four different colours, plus a patterned paper depicting a star chart scene, offered in three different colours. Click HERE.
  • A word art creation that says 'under the stars'.  Click HERE.
  • A ribbon with stars on it, offered in three different colour combos, plus bonus date stamp.  Click HERE.

I decided to create a stars paper for this year's portion to the kit.  Check it out...

https://app.box.com/s/3991ufzq89ina8idaeox9o2esbycde08

EDIT:  Download button is active again.  Not sure what happened.  I double checked it before publishing it but the link disappeared.  Must be gremlins again.

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Pixel Scrapper and HG Graphic Designs. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Finally, you can find your bonus stamp for July below.  You can just left click on this one to bring it up in the lightbox and then right click to save it in its original size which is approx. 3600 x 192 pixels (12 inches x .64 inches).  




Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month!  

I might see you a bit later.  I'm going to try and get another DT post finished.

Until then,


5 comments:

Suze said...

Hey Lisa. The link for the download doesn't seem to be working. When I click on "Download" it brings the word "Download" up in lightbox.

Granmargaret said...

Hi Lisa
thank you for all the freebies.
Unfortunately the download button for the star paper didn't work for me

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the star paper. It is so pretty. I like the blue and yellow stars. It can be used for a lot of things. Edwina Brown

Donna said...

Thanks for the great star paper Lisa! Very generous of you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Four11Lady said...

Glad you got the link working..............I really like the paper and the July digi will come in very handy for me since I have 5 birthdays in the month. Thank you so much!