Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Card Design: Imagine That...Joy Birds


Good evening all!  I'm quickly running out of month so it is time that I show you my second Imagine That! Digis by Kris project for May. 
 

General Info:
  • Time for some more recycling!  The red cardstock with the little white snowflake-like dots is actually the back of an old Christmas card we received.  A little strategic placing of the image and the card insignia is all covered up.  Hopefully I'll find a recycle challenge to enter it into!
  • I haven't been getting many Christmas cards done so it was definitely time to add another one to the Christmas Card Pot.
 Christmas Cards to date for 2015:  13

FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • Joy Birds: These birds are just so cute.  They are all set for the Christmas weather (which thankfully won't be for a while around here) and ready to bring joy into someone's life during the holidays!  As usual, I've chosen to work with the coloured version for this project.  Please click on the watermark below to find the set in the store. 
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p319/JOY_Birds.html

INSIDE 
Digital Sentiment:
  • One from the Joy Birds set.

OVERALL
Paper Products:
 
  • Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Paper on front is recycled from a Christmas card.
  • The pennant shapes on the front all from my scraps pile but originally from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad. 
  • Matting:  Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...

Don't Forget to Check out the IT Challenges...
Don't forget that there are two different ways you can link up over on the Imagine That blog.

D.O.T.M. Challenge Click on the image on the left for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge! Their are still a few days left to enter.
  

Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!  This challenge is now simply a link up for any creation made with an IT image.  A draw will be made after every 10 submissions.
Well folks, that is it for today.  I apologize that I wasn't able to get out a Wonderful Wednesdays post for May done today.  I'll try and get an extra one done in June for you to make up for it.

Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations coming your way soon. along with all my regular features and design team posts. 

Until next time,

11 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

hi there Lisa
Perfect way to recycle card and use up some scrap stash . Lovely card
to share . Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 59 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for May and my Patterned Paper May challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

Gail said...

Okay, the first thing that caught my eye was the awesome layout with the flags of paper. This would be awesome with paper, ribbons or washi tape...look at the inspiration you've given me! The second thing that made me smile was the image. I love the 3 animals with the words. I think you nailed these colors great, too...it's bright, cheerful, has enough red and green, but that touch of blue is great, especially outlining the image. What a great CUTE card for our challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. You nailed cute. Hugs, Gail

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a gorgeous stamp you chose and I love your colors on it. What a wonderful card you made. Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month! Cheers, Holley

sweet art designs said...

What a great little card. Love the overall design. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun, bright and cheery festive card!
Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenge this week!
Hugs
Carol x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

KT Fit Kitty said...

I think it's your lucky day, Lisa! I just noticed that you won over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra! Congratulations, my friend!

Hugs,
Kitty

Unknown said...

Beautiful card . thanku for joining us at creative moments Hugs DT Kristyn xx

Tip Top said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope you see you again soon!

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x