Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays---Let's Try This Again....

Hey gang.  I'm going to do my best to reprieve Wonderful Wednesdays again this year.  In 2013 I managed to get items done each and every month.  Unfortunately in 2014, I just got so crazy busy that there was no way I was able to keep it up.  I think the problem was that I wanted to make sure that I was getting things out each and every Wednesday of the month and that simply was not realistic.  I think I was also trying to create too many things at a time as well.  Then it just became overwhelming and when I become overwhelmed, I don't deal very well so it just got dropped completely.

However, I've been thinking that maybe I can try again as long as I pare back and just do it once a month with maybe the occasional bonus if I have the time.  After all, I'm sure you'd rather have one new thing a month going into your kit as opposed to nothing at all, right?  So, going with this idea, it is time to revive Wonderful Wednesdays.

Now if you are new to my blog and do not understand what I am referring to, you can check out the very first post I did on this concept back in January 2013 by clicking HERE.  It briefly explains the details of what I had wanted to do accomplish with this concept.  You can also find some free word art in that post.  Other items for the January kit can be found by clicking on the respective links below:

2013
  • Blue snowflake paper:  Click HERE.
  • Blue snowflake edging:  Click HERE.
  • 'wish for snow' word overlays + a circle date stamp in blue:  Click HERE.
Please note that the quality of my creations offered up in the beginning months of 2013 may not be up to standard as I was just starting out in design.

2014
  • Matching pink snowflake paper + four frosted papers:  Click HERE.
  • Snowflake brads (gold):  Click HERE.
  • Matching snowflake edging in five more colours + a linear date stamp in blue:: HERE.

Now back in 2014, I finally gave a name to the January Kit and called it 'Snow Much Fun'.  So, here are two new papers you can add to your January kit...
https://app.box.com/s/tkr2vout5flmijosk05mnqhru2fwaonq



These digital papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 ppi.  Credits:  I have used resources from Delicious Scraps and Designercow.  To grab these papers, click the respective download buttons to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming your way soon!

Until next time,

2 comments:

susan said...

Thank you for the freebies! Good luck with the renewal of Wonderful Wednesdays! This is exciting to me. I never saw this before.

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you so much! I love these 2 papers. Now I need to see if I have the others from 2013. I am sure I have the ones from 2014. So glad to see you creating for your blog followers again. Edwina Brown