Monday, December 15, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...The Outlawz Challenge Blog

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings
Whoop!  Whoop!  I'm so happy to let you all know that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.  This will be my final sponsorship for this year.  While you do have to sign in, it is free to be a member of Outlawz and there is a different challenge every day of the week to keep you busy.  Every Monday it is the Greeting Cards Challenge.  That is the one that I am sponsoring this week.  The rules of the challenge are that your project must have a greeting/sentiment on the outside.  The theme this week is to use Music Design PaperThe weekly winner is announced at the beginning of the following week and the prizes are awarded monthly.
 
Since it is Christmas time, I decided to allow the team members to choose anything from my Holiday Hoopla kit but I also made up a special set of music themed papers called, Familiar Refrain.  These will also serve as all the prizes for the winners.


 Here is a refresher as to what is in the Holiday Hoopla kit...

  • One person will receive the full mini kit.
  • One person will receive both paper sets (patterned and textured).
  • One person will receive the word art set.
  • One person will receive all three element sets (frames, lace/ribbons, brads).
Then, as a 'Christmas bonus', I'm also offering up the following set of papers to one lucky individual...

So, that makes a total of five different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the papers from this kit as a freebie. 
https://app.box.com/s/rnhbt2clnjcul4kl91bq
This digital paper is in 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 ppi. To grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz Challenge Blog.  To head there now, click HERE but don't forget you need sign in to play.  I hope to see some of you there! 

Until next time,
 

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Lisa, I Love these papers! I just have got to have them. Okay, I'll go join the challenge some time this week. Thank you for the freebie. Edwina Brown