Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Freebie: Spreading the Love

Hello to you out there in cyberland.  I hope that you are having a good week.  Today I want to share a freebie with you in honour of the 27th anniversary of the day that the hubs and me officially became a couple way back in 1987--not a married couple, that didn't happen until one and a half years later.  Just two innocent people (one much more innocent than the other I'll add since I was only 20) starting off on a path of love.  Okay, mushiness done.

Anyway, yesterday, October 21st, was that day for us.  Normally I'd have created and posted this then, but I felt it more important to actually spend a bit of extra time with the man that I am still in love with so you aren't getting the freebie until today.  However, given that you didn't know you were getting one at all, it really isn't that big of a deal that it is a day late and now I am just rambling...

https://app.box.com/s/93gacy0oc8nnu6k1l2z5

This word art creation is in png format and published at 300 ppi. To grab it, click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location.   In the zip folder you will find a copy of the sentiment, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

I hope that you all enjoy the remainder of the week.  It is a busy one for me as usual but I am sure I will be seeing you again very soon.

Until next time,

10 comments:

Monica taylor said...

Congrats Lisa! You are always so generous.

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo very much for this one Lisa, it´s awesome, and came just in time for me, as we can celebrate our 40th anniversary for getting together here on Nov 3rd, so you still are a little behind here ha ha ha.
And also thanks sooo much for the sweet comment to my bloghop earlier. Sorry I´ve been so missing in action here, but have had sooo much going on, that the days simply were too short for everything LOL. But it has been revealed on my blog now, what was going on.
But thanks soo much for this and I hope, you´ll have amany more wonderful years together in the future too. Take good care.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thanks Lisa, a gorgeous font used, love it.
Lorraine

Borqna said...

Happy Anniversary!
Best wishes!
Many thanks for freebie!
Good luck!

Edwina said...

Congratulations Lisa! I know how important it is to spend time with the love of your life. I miss mine a lot this year. Thank you so much for the wonderful sentiment. Edwina Brown

Lisa Minckler said...

That's beautiful and thank you so much!! Congratulations to you my friend. :)

Pumpy said...

Thank you for the freebie. xxx

Penny said...

Congratulations! And thank you for this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Happy Anniversary......and many more. :0)

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous sentiment thank you so much! Sorry I'm late wishing you a happy anniversary!!!