Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Card Design: DS4J Progressive Christmas Card Challenge...October

http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca/2014/01/monthly-christmas-challenge-january-2014.html
It is time to submit my card to this month's Progressive Christmas Challenge taking place over at DigiStamps4Joy.  One more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot to help me avoid the yearly Christmas Card Panic.  Ooh, ooh, ooh.  With the two cards I did early this month, this one and one I have coming out tomorrow, that will make it a total of four Christmas cards done for October.  YaY.  I have doubled my goal this month.
 
Christmas Card Count to date: 23

Here is the wonderful DS4J set we get to use this month:
http://digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1332

 ...and here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details: 

 FRONT
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • Christmas/Holiday sentiments:  If you aren't part of the progressive challenge and would like to purchase it so that you can join in, click HERE or on the watermark above to find it in the DS4J store.
Digital Image Details: 
  • The fabulous animal nativity globe image is a precoloured image that I picked up over at Dearie Dolls quite a while ago.  If you are unfamiliar with Dearie Dolls then you are missing out on some incredible free images!  Go pay Mary Ellen a visit.  You won't be disappointed!!!!  Clicking HERE will take you to her blog.
Embellishments:  
  • The glittery stickers are Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment:  
  • This wonderful banner is another fabulous sentiment created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.

OVERALL
Paper Products:  
  • Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products: 
  • The paper used on the front and inside is one of my own digital papers.  It is from my Holiday Hoopla Kit.
Challenges I am entering...
Other Challenges I am hoping to enter...

If you are interested in joining the DS4J progressive Christmas card challenge you will need to contact Desíre (her details are at the bottom of the post). I've linked the badge at the top of the page to take you to that post. 

Well, one more card is finally done. Don't forget, I have a holiday card link up called the 12 Months of Christmas that you can jump in at any time and add your own holiday cards to for the remaining months of this year. Click HERE for all the details. There are still a few days left to link up your two cards for October in order to get your free paper for the month. Oh and if you haven't heard yet, The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up will be heading to a new blog come January.  However, right now the blog has gone live and we have a DT call up.  Why not come and check it out?  Click HERE to head to the new blog and HERE to check out the DT Call.

Phew, only two more cards to get done by Friday for my remaining progressive challenges and then one for a DT obligation coming up on Saturday.  Mix that with a thousand other things I'm doing right now and it is sure to be a packed evening.  Hopefully, I'll get one of those progressive cards posted tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Have a great evening/night/morning/day all!

Until next time,
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole

Heather said...

How cute! That manger snow globe image is adorable and I love that sentiment. I always love to see cards showing the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks for playing with CSAYL and CHNCC2.

lauren bergold said...

what a unique and lovely holiday card design! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES!

Fabiola said...

très mignonne création Lisa, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is so fun. Just love the globe scene. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of November.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

JoAnn said...

Very nice card. Love the snowglobe image and the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CSAYL.

SmilynStef said...

what a sweet little snowglobe scene ... so very glad you joined us for our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Crafting Vicky said...

Way to go you!!! you have done lots of Christmas card this year :) that's really a great one! So glad you are playing in that progressive challenge as well.