Saturday, August 23, 2014

12 Months of Christmas Link Up July Winners

http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html
With one whole week left in August, I'm finally getting to the winners for July.  Man has this been a busy month.  With all the design work I've been trying to get done, I'm sorely falling behind on everything else--AGAIN!  

However, I have managed to carve some time today to announce the stats for July.  It has been another wonderful month filled with lots of creativity.  Thank you for continuing to link up your Christmas cards.  Here are the stats for the month of July...

JULY

Woop, Woop.  I actually got all the numbers to add up this month.  Go me!  Twenty-One people linked up a total of 94 cards to the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up during the month of July.  That is our highest number yet!  Given all the Christmas in July challenges out there, I'm not surprised by the higher numbers.  Eighteen of those individuals linked up a minimum of two cards each qualifying them to receive the seventh paper of the season, which I've included the watermark of, below. EDIT:  Oh man, I just saw this preview on my laptop.  Apparently, I can never design upstairs again or else I need to figure out how to properly adjust the screen because everything looks so light when it obviously isn't.  Here is the updated image:

So, the following people need to send an email to decossesdynamitedoodles {at} yahoo {dot} ca, or by clicking HERE to bring the address up in your email program, with the subject heading, "Christmas Link Up--July":
  • Crafting Vicky
  • Margaret A
  • Helen/Made by Helen
  • Edwina Brown
  • Kelly L.
  • Hazel
  • Lady Anne
  • centralnyscrapper
  • Susan Renshaw
  • Pumpy
  • EMA-gination
  • Marji--Tiggerscraps
  • Ellis
  • D~DesignsByDragonfly
  • Ursula Uphof
  • Suze
  • KT Fit Kitty
  • Kathleen
Now, as always, if you thought you had linked up two cards but don't find your name in the list above, just let me know and we'll sort things out.

I ask that you continue to be patient with waiting for me to send out your paper.  I promise that I'll get to it as quick as I can.  Please note that these names have now also been added to the link up page as well, for anyone who doesn't see this post. 


Don't forget, each month you have an opportunity to earn a new Christmas themed paper.  Then at the end of the year there will be an opportunity to potentially earn even more goodies in a special draw.  You can jump in at any time.  All you need to do is link up two cards in any one month, to my 12 Months of Christmas Link Up which can be found by clicking the same titled page above or HERE.  You'll find all the details you need on that post.  Hope to see your cards linked up there!

 
REMINDER...
Earlier this week when I brought the latest new releases from Imagine That to you, I gave you some incentive to purchase one of Kris' great new Christmas themed releases called Snow Mice.
Anyone who purchases and uses the image and at least one of the sentiments from this set, and links it up to the 12 Months of Christmas link up during the month of August, will earn for free, the set of frames from the Holiday Hoopla set (preview below). ***Please see conditions below.

Well folks, that is it for today.  Time to head downstairs and start working on some of the cards I need to get finished by next weekend.  Have a great evening all!


Until next time,

Follow on Bloglovin

***Conditions to receive the free set of frames:  When you link up your card using the image and at least one of the sentiments from the Snow Mice set, you will need to email me at decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca with the subject heading, Snow Mice Link Up, letting me know that your card features the image and sentiment, as well as providing me some sort of proof of purchase (please be sure to remember to delete any private info).  This offer is only valid until August 31st, 2014.

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you very much Lisa for all your work running the 12 months of Christmas card link up.
I did buy the Snow Mice set but forgot to make the card. I will have to try to do it this week.
Have a good week

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a gorgeous paper design and I just love the frames. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Lisa! The prize paper looks beautiful! Now I had better get going with my August cards - only a week left! Moving has really interfered with my crafting time LOL! Congrats to all the winners!

Pumpy said...

Hi thanks for all the work you have put in, I went over and bought the mice and snowman too cute. xx