Monday, April 21, 2014

Promotional Post: Challenges and New Releases You Don't Want to Miss

Hidey ho.  Thanks again, to those of you continuing to leave me birthday and Easter wishes.  You guys are the best!  I hope that you are all recovering from the weekend and in many of your cases, one with an extra day in it.  For some people, today is even a holiday as some business close down on Easter Monday, although it is fewer these days than in the past.

Well, it is time to get this week started.  I've got three posts coming out today (unless I miscalculated somewhere) and then it is off to spend some time with my parents who are up visiting from London, ON, for the next two days.  So, time to get moving!

Due to my computer problem hiatus, I wasn't able to post for three of my teams.  I have the best team leaders in the world who completely understood and I am so grateful that they allowed me the time off that I needed.  It certainly took some of the pressure off.   So, I just want to quickly let you know about those particular events that I normally would have posted about.


First off, last Monday morning, the gang over at Fresh Brewed Designs had a blog hop to showcase the newest releases out in the store.  Now while it is too late to participate in the hop, it isn't too late to check out everyone's fabulous projects and of course check out the sweet new images that Heather has created.  Here is a quick peek for you.  Trust me you are going to want to see them in their full glory.
To check out the wonderful creations my fellow teammies came up with, you can start HERE.  To simply check out all the new releases, you can find them on the home page of the store.  Clicking HERE will take you there.


Early Tuesday morning, the latest Ike's World Challenge started.   Challenge #15 is under way and the theme is Tickled Pink.   So get those girlie vibes sparking!  We want to see lots of pink in your project!  You still have a week to enter the challenge; so, there is plenty of time yet.  

Don't forget, you can join in Ike's challenge with a creation using any kind of medium or style but in order to qualify to win the prize you MUST use an Ike's Art image. You can find some fab ones in the store HERE.  There is also a really pretty freebie available over on the challenge blog that you can use to enter this challenge with.  I hope to see your card among the entries!  

You can find the latest challenge and beautiful projects from Team A by clicking HERE.  Also, don't forget to check out the projects from Team B, which will be out in under twelve hours.


Later that Tuesday morning, the newest challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog was posted.  This month for Challenge #16, the theme is Doodle Time.   Did you know that there are benefits to doodling? While it seems counter intuitive, doodling can apparently help you to focus and remember things. Well, we are putting doodling to the test this month and want to see you use either a doodle image of some nature or another form of doodling somewhere on your project.

In order to participate in our challenges you DO NOT NEED TO USE A SCRIBBLES DESIGNS IMAGE on your project but you must follow the monthly theme and the other rules that have been established for our particular challenge blog.  You can find them, along with the prize information, listed in the right hand sidebar of the challenge blog.  This challenge will end at 9pm PST on May14th.
 
You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE and there is a free image over on the challenge blog as well to help get you started.  Also, be sure to check out Sam's special Freebie Friday posts for another fab freebie. 


To head to the Doodle Time challenge and also view the wonderful projects my teammies created, click HERE.  Also, if you entered a card into Challenge #15, the winners' names have been posted and you can find that info HERE.

_________________________________________________________________

So. there you go!  Two new challenges for your to check out along with some new releases.  Pile on top of that, a variety of inspiration from three different teams.  Hopefully, that will motivate you into creating a fantastic project of your own!

I'll be back to share my final Nicecrane Designs Easter card with you in just a short while.  Then, at 6:00 p.m., as long as my scheduler works, I have a new Motivational Monday post with two new sentiment freebies set to come out.  There will also be some more goodies for you tomorrow as it is the hub's birthday.  I might even get another card post done, but I'll have to see about that.

See you soon!

No comments: