Sunday, February 09, 2014

Promotional Post: Carl--He's One Suave Amphibian

CARL
http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/03/303-cool-carl-300.html
There is just something about this frog that melts my heart!  Carl is certainly a one-of-a-kind amphibian, that's for sure.  With Valentine's right around the corner, let us get to know the more romantic sides of our favourite frog, shall we?

http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/05/307-carl-fretted-300.htmlNow, what could be more romantic than being serenaded by Carl?!  Carl has managed to make many a lady swoon with his acoustic version of Elvis' "I Can't Help Falling In Love".  That was actually the song that I walked down the aisle to at my own wedding.  If Carl had been the one singing, I'm not sure if I would have headed down to the front towards my hubs to be at the time, or off to the side in the direction of Carl.  Hmmm...it is probably a good thing Carl wasn't there.


http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.ca/2013/05/308-carl-i-you-300.html




Well, Apparently I was wrong.  There is something more romantic than being sung to by this adorable frog and that is having him tell you that he loves you.  Of course, my heart would like to think that he is speaking directly to me but my head knows better.  A frog this suave and sexy has a lady in every pond around the world.  However, a girl can dream, can't she?!



If you'd like to bring Carl home with you, clicking on any of the images will bring you to their location in the Scribbles Designs store.

So many digitals, so many possibilities!

Psst...interested in a new freebie?  My fellow teammie Sam, is hosting her own special post each and every Friday on the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog, where she'll be sharing a special free image with you all.  You can check out what she's posted for the first Freebie Friday by clicking HERE.  

There is also another freebie up for grabs over in our current challenge which we'd love for you to enter, if you haven't already.  This month it is all about making things shine.  There is just a little under a week left in our Sparkle It Up challenge but that still gives you plenty of time to get in on all the fun.  You have until 9:00 p.m. PST on February 14th to enter.  You can find out all the details you need for participating and for grabbing the special freebie, by clicking HERE.
 

Just one more thing before I go.  If you are not aware, we also have a very special, extra challenge taking place right now to celebrate the fact that the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog has hit the 100 Follower mark.  YaY!  For this challenge we'll email you out a rather cute looking character for free, and you just create a card with a celebration theme and link it up.  For the details on this particular challenge, please click HERE.

There is lots going on over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge blog so if you are not yet a follower, now is the perfect time to become one. 

Well guys, that is it for this one.  I was hoping to do something special yesterday but ran out of time.  What else is new?!  So hopefully, I will be back later this afternoon with a special treat for you.  If not, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.

Until next time!




3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Lisa

Thanks for the popping in and your right that is one suave frog with those shades.

Have a wonderful Valentines day and may you be spoiled like you deserve to be :)
Catch you around blogland
hugs Nikki

Edwina said...

Ha! Ha! So funny! I loved reading about Carl. I needed this smile today. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.