We are going to finish out the kit this month with some Eclectic Edges. You received one last year in the January kit but is was quite large, 72 inches I believe. Of course, I didn't understand all the different scrapbooking dimensions back then and thought that was normal. Now I know better. With Photoshop Essentials I can work a bit faster. Thus, I can increase the number of goodies available. Thank goodness for progress!
Now these edges are meant for scrapbooking and are much larger than they appear here. They are 3600 px wide. That doesn't mean that as a card maker you can't use them. I am always using scrapbooking items in my cards. The great thing when you have a larger sized item is that it can always be resized smaller without distorting the quality of the image.
I hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them. If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE, and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section. If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.
Next month brings with it, new items to add to last year's February kit of no name. We'll have to rectify that next week. Look at that it is 11:53. I actually managed to get the post out while it is still Wednesday--at least still where I live anyways!
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.