|Scribbles Designs Image|
First up on my list this evening, is to show you the latest creation I have made using one of Ignacio's sweet Valentine's themed images.
Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- This card is headed to one of my surrogate nieces, JuJu. I'll be showing you her sister's card sometime in the next week.
- Flower Girl: This adorable young lady is from the Be My Valentine collage sheet. You can click on the watermark below to head to its location in the store. Aren't they all just so sweet?! For those of you out there who love vintage Valentine's images, this collage sheet would be the perfect addition to your collection.
- Since this particular card is going to a 13 year old girl, I decided to crop the writing out. Nicecrane Designs' terms allow you to do things like that which is great, especially for me. As you know, I like to be able to get many different options out of my images. A little crop here, a little crop there and the images can be used for a number of different occasions.
- I used a Goosebumpz embossing folder for the cream strip in behind the image on the front of the card. Unfortunately, the case is downstairs so I can't tell you the name of the design, although, I believe it is lattice.
- The roses on the front were purchased at Dollarama.
- The floral paper on the front is K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.
- Of course I was able to find the absolute perfect sentiment within my collection from Paulette who owns Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base & strip on front used to emboss: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, cream.
- The burgundy cardstock that I used as matting (front and inside) is Michael's open stock scrapbook
- http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.ca/ -- Celebrations (Valentine's Day card)
- http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Flower Frenzy
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://miriamscraftingblog.com/1/post/2014/01/miriams-crafting-blog-8th-monthly-challenge-flowers.html -- Flowers
- http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.ca/ -- For the Girls
- http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.ca/ -- Card-Anything Goes
- http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/ -- No White (all light shades are cream not white)
- http://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.ca/ -- Embossing
- http://www.vostamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Valentine's Love
Before I go...
If you are looking for more images for your upcoming Valentine's cards then be sure to go and check out these additional options.
First up is Love Time...
For anyone into grunge, these designs are perfect. They are also suitable for ATCs which I know that many of you are into.
They other sheet you might want to check out is the Romantic Valentine Collection II...
Another selection of stunning vintage love themed images, perfect for Valentine's Day.
Well, that is it for this post. I'm off to complete the next item on my list. If everything works out the way I hope, I'll be back in a little while with the last Wonderful Wednesday post for January. Just a couple things to do before I can get to it.
I hope that you have enjoyed my non-traditional Valentine's Day card. I've been doing a lot of non-traditional stuff as of late! I encourage you to pay Ignacio of Nicecrane Designs a visit. Your time will definitely be well spent. He has such an incredible selection of images and the fellow members on the Creative Team are so talented, you'll definitely walk away inspired!