It is time for the latest challenge going on over at the delightful Digi Darla's Challenges Blog. This week for Challenge #82 the theme is "Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Harvest Moon". There is one final anything goes challenge this month. The twist as created by Emily is to add a moon to your project. However, remember the twist is completely optional.
One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
I've used the following Digi Darla's digi in my project this week:
Here are the card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- This is one of the cards that I mentioned when we embarked on the Anything Goes journey at the beginning of the month. I actually started this in February. I completed the inside and got everything cut and all the little pieces glued together but never actually assembled the front of the card. Then it just sat and sat in a folder because I got so busy trying to get all the required cards done for the various teams I support. Thankfully, this week has allowed me the opportunity to finally complete it.
- Now I can honestly say that trying to fit the card with the twist isn't really going to work this time. Unless of course you can imagine that the floral arrangement is actually a unique universe where the planets are all made of flowers and leaves and that the hearts are little asteroids of love and comfort and that the little circles are moons to these botannical worlds. Yeah...I didn't think so...but hey, at least I tried!!!
- Floral heart: You can find this pretty image in the DD store by clicking on the image name or watermark linked above.
- The image was coloured digitally in Photoshop Essentials 5 to match the colours in my papers.
- While I don't dig them out all that often these days, I've relied on a set of stamps that I have from the Stampendous Set called Encouraging Words. It also dawned on me while I was assembling it earlier this evening, that the font used looks suspiciously like Scriptina Pro. It is funny how I find myself looking at different flyers and packaging and seeing fonts that I work with. I guess they are all ingraining themselves into my brain! However, they better leave room for all the other things that I have to remember too!
- I used the same image from the front only left it empty and faded it out to serve as a backdrop in behind the sentiment.
- This is one of my favourite sentiments from the wonderful Sharon over at A Piece of Heart. It is beautiful isn't it? It is also the perfect sentiment for a sympathy card and it is still available for a freebie if you are interested. Click on the watermark below to go to the page where you can grab it. Don't forget to leave Sharon some love if you do.
- Card base: Crafts Brand Cardstock, lilac-- available Dollarama.
- Designer Paper:
- Recollection's Paisley and Damask Paper Pad.
- Dark purple (matting front and inside) --Michael's open stock scrapbook
So, how about you mosey on over and show us your incredible talents by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Until next time,