Monday, December 30, 2013

Card Design: Digi Darla's Challenge #95--Troll the ancient Yule tide carol


My goodness!  Can you believe it?  This is the last Monday OF THE YEAR! Now I am still taking a bit of a blogging and card making break but I did want to let all of you know about the LAST challenge over at Digi Darla's Challenges Blog for the year. This week for Challenge #95 the theme is "Troll the ancient Yule tide carol".  Laura, who is in charge of the December challenges, wants your project to be inspired by a song so make sure that you let us all know which one it is.  

One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images!  AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images!  If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter. 


So, while I don't have a project to show you this week, I am looking forward to seeing what you all create so make sure that if you have the opportunity, you join us and show us YOUR wonderful talents by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges.  While you are there I hope that you will check out the wonderful projects created by my teammates. 

See you again soon!


 

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much for the heads up on my top three over at DD.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Crafting Vicky said...

Strange how fast a year can go right?!? It's been one fun one along side of you! Big hugs and to many more fun years ahead ;o)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Stopping in to wish you a very happy and blessed New Year!
BIG HUGS and LOTS OF SMILES,
Heather