Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bit By the Bug: Another Bug is Born


It is time once again to introduce the newest bug that has been born over at Creative Bug Digitals.  Today, I'm excited to be able to share with you...   

????????
No, you aren't seeing things.  This image currently does not have a name.  That is where you guys come in.  Right now we are in the midst of our Too Cute To Spook Collection that I have been rather negligent in telling you about over here on my blog.  Problem is I'm not finishing up the posts until after 6:00 am over on Creative Bug on the Loose and haven't been coming back over here to tell you about the latest images.  Bad promoter!!!  Anyways, I'm hanging in there this morning to bring your Naomi's cute little witch which you have the opportunity of naming.  
 
To learn more about this image, learn some cool facts about the origins of trick or treating AND and also find out how you could win a copy of this sweetie pie PLUS MORE, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out.  Entering to win is super simple and just takes a few moments of your time.  You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity.



I've caught the Bug,
have you?


Until next time,

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a friendly little witch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

SAMARA said...

Hi Lisa: This is the cutest image I've seen in a long time for Halloween! She is precious. I had to laugh at your comment "bad promoter!" Oy. Just not true. lol You have totally convinced me to pop on over to creative bug and set out a name for this little one. Thanks for the heads up on "the new birth." xox Samara

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a cute little image!!! Love it hope a great name is found for her!

ike said...

Aaawww - she's cute :-) I have been over and joined in :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

Edwina said...

I sure wish I could put in another name, but I entered 3 different ones. I like the one that came to mind just now best. She is still the cutest witch I have seen. Love her a lot. Edwina Brown