Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Winsome Words for July

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

This week I'm offering up some Winsome Words for your scrapping pleasure.  I don't know about you, but I have always been a stargazer.  What secrets does the night sky above hold and will be ever find them all out?  Since I can't be up in the sky with them, I'll just have to settle for being...


This image in its full size is 1164 x 1164 pixels and in png format. 

Man oh man, it is hot here.  The humidex is up over 43 degrees celsius and since I have extreme difficulty breathing once it gets up to 34, let's say I'm going to be doing all my stargazing from inside the house this week.  It is extremely rare for it to get quite this humid.  23 years ago when we first moved up here, we rarely had any days of humidity; this week alone, we've had three days in the low to mid 40's with no break scheduled 'til Saturday.  Thank goodness we have two window air conditioners in our home.  While they may not be powerful enough to actually cool the house down under 26 degrees for our main floor and 32 upstairs, it still allows me to function and more importantly breath by at least taking the humidity out of the air.  Sadly, on these nights it is difficult to see the night sky at all.  Thankfully, I know all those beautiful stars will still be there once the sky clears and the temperatures are more reasonable.

Your July kit should now have a total of three items in it.  If you have missed the previous two, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE to grab the other items.

Just one more item to go in the July kitHowever as to what it is exactly, you'll just have to come back next week and see. 

Until next time,


Image information: 
You are allowed to use this design on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  This design was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.

   Quick summary of Terms of Use:   
 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies. 
 

9 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time!!!! Meanwhile we are having a blast here!!! It's really warm but at least not raining much... just a bit during super time today and that's it!!! Hope you have weather that's better for you soon. Sending you a huge cyber hug... not to close so you don't get too warm ;o) thank you very much for the word art. It's perfect for here where we can actually see the stars.

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks another lovely freebie. It sounds like you have our Durban weather with you. We use to live 30km outside Durban where the humidity was so high that the tiles on walls and floors were constantly covered with water, the term for this is weeping tiles. Dont know if you also have the phenomina.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you for this sentiment. I like it. It has been real hot here in NJ too. it was 106 degrees F yesterday.The humidity has been awful here too. I also am having to stay inside. Hope you have a good evening. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Love this sentiment. Thank you soo much for posting :) x x

Kathleen said...

A great image, thank you for making it free too!

stampindede said...

Thank you so much for your images and your willingness to share. I'm sometimes in a hurry and don't always take the time to leave a comment so I'm trying to be better about saying thanks!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful sentiment...I think it is hot everywhere...Been awful where I live in Alabama...I am a bit behind on commenting so bear with me...lol Hugz, joann

Paper Blessings said...

Thanks so much! REally appreciate your generosity in sharing your talents with us! :)

Crys Tom said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talents. Those of us who cant...copy!! You're work is amazing.