Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Radical Ribbons

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Oh my, it is 8:30 pm, I still haven't been downstairs to start supper yet AND I FORGOT to get my Wonderful Wednesday post ready.  Therefore, this will be quick and dirty--but not too dirty, this is a G rated blog after all.

Okay for the last item of the month I offer up some Radical Ribbons.




Each ribbon is approximately 13 in. long by 1 in high so they are suitable for scrapping.  The size can also be reduced for cards and other projects.  To see the detail better, make sure you click on them to pull them up in the lightbox.  This is also where you should save them.  They are in png format.

Hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them.  If you have missed the previous ones, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE and HERE to grab the other items. To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Next month brings with it a whole new theme so stay tuned.

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin

 Image information: 
  • You are allowed to use the images on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  The ribbon was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the July kit.  It is a date stamp in a grey blue that should complement other offerings in the July kit.  Enjoy!



7 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - very cool little date stamp thingy :-) Thank you very much for this and the Ribbons :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa - for the ribbons and the bonus! Until I read your post I'd forgotten what day of the week it was - school holidays tend to do that to me! Nice surprise then to see the Wonderful Wednesday post!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lisa, for the great ribbons and the date stamp. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes
jenni45.blogspot.co.uk

Crafting Vicky said...

awesome ribbons!!! Thank you very much Lisa. Hope you had a great supper!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, These ribbons would be good borders or to use to make homemade Washi Tape. Now where did I put that information? Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for these ribbons Lisa and I love the date stamp!

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome ribbons and that date stamp is so versatile. Thanks so much.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}