What makes this card so special? Well, I'll tell you.
I'VE MADE MY VERY FIRST CARD SALE!
Who better to share that success with than all the people who have been supporting me throughout this adventure. I just couldn't wait to share my news!
So in celebration I am having a treasure hunt and it starts right here!
I am giving away a total of 10 different papers from a series I call Living on the Edge. The very first one is yours just for showing up and reading this post.
This one is called Living on the Edge--Azuline. All the papers are 3600 x 3600, 300 dpi, in jpg format. To get your hands on the entire set just follow the directions I will be setting forth over the course of the next nine days. Each task will take no more than a couple minutes each. That is roughly 18 minutes over the course of nine days to get your hands on 10 different FREE papers! I will keep the treasure hunt open until the card reveal which means that you will have the opportunity to earn each paper in the set up until August 10th. And, for anyone who participates in every single quest, there will be a bonus paper for you.
To start you off on your quest:
What was the date I started this blog
(hint: use the archive section in the sidebar)?
Mail your answers to me by clicking HERE and using the subject heading: Treasure Hunt--Blog Start Date.
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. While this paper is PUO, you may use it on hand made items you intend to sell. Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.