Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Winsome Words to Finish June Kit

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

It is time for the final offering for the June kit--some winsome words.

First up we have some words in the form of a paper.  I've done one in beige and black and the other in black and blue.



Both are the same size, 3600 x 3600 pixels wide in jpg format.  Just make sure you bring them up in the lightbox to save them.

Other graduation related words include:






Again, all matching words are the same size and much larger than they appear here.  I've offered them in both black and the blue that makes its way through the rest of the items in the June kit.  You can easily reduce the size of the image without distorting it.  The tassel I used in the last set of word art is based on a template from Pixel Scrapper.

Hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them.  If you missed the first items you can go HERE.  To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Next month brings with it a whole new theme so stay tuned.

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin

Font information:
Click on the font name to go to a download location.  Both these fonts are free for commercial use.
 
Image information: 
  • You are allowed to use the images on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  The tassel element and paper was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the June kit.  It is a date stamp in a darker blue that should complement other offerings in the June kit.  Enjoy!




5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome freebies Lisa. You are so talented. Ans of course that date stamp is jyst so versatile. Thank you for being so sharing.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome digis. Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the papers and sentiments, Lisa. LOVE the date stamp!!!!
Sending smiles your way and wishing you a great day; one that's filled with lots of happy & creative moments! Enjay

chick1852 said...

Love the freebies!! Thanks bunches.

lorby said...

I was on the hunt for all things 4th of July and came across your blog. Even though these aren't 4th related, I still had to download them. The last few years have seen a lot of graduation cards and there are more to come. Thank you so much for these and your great talent.