Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bit by the Bug Beginnings: Another Bug is Born

 

You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because a new Bug has been born.  Naomi is sharing with the world her newest release:

Brynn's Baby Bump


This week I'd like you to meet Brynn.  She has a serious baby bump going on.  Brynn is happily married and you just might meet her husband in a couple weeks.  By the look of that belly, she is ready to pop and I'm sure both Brynn and her husband are excited but probably a bit anxious.  Maybe they can get some parenting advice from CBD's first family, the MacBunny's--Bellina, Maximus and Baby Benito.  I'm sure Bellina and Maximus could offer the nervous expecting parents a few helpful tips.  At least Brynn won't have to worry about the baby being born with teeth already like Baby Benito was.  That will certainly be a blessing.

Now, how would you like the opportunity to win a copy of this beautiful lady and her baby to be?
Naomi is having a draw to win Brynn.  To find out what you need to do, make sure you head over to the blog and follow the directions that are listed.  If you complete the tasks, your name will be entered into a draw. 
So, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.  Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose.



I've caught the bug,

have you?


Until next time,

Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the story Lisa, so funny...a mother would run if the baby started out with Benito's teeth and never look back so breast feeding would certainly be out of the question.
Have the most awesome day and thank you for such a great showcase... you rock! hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Brynn is precious and I can't wait to meet her hubby in person.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Vicky said...

;) yup I'm sure that those bunnies could share some tips. Love how you can always find a fun story to match the images!