Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Fabulous Florals and Winsome Words for May Kit

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

It is time for the final two offerings of the May kit.  First up we have a Fabulous Flower.
It is in png format and 300 dpi.  The original size is rather large.  I believe it measures somewhere around four by four inches but you can definitely resize it smaller on your own without distorting the quality.

I've also thrown some Winsome Words into this month's kit with the simple expression,"Life in Full Bloom".
 
I've offered it in colour and black/grey. Both are in png format and 300 dpi.

Hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them.  If you missed the first items you can go HERE.  To find items from previous kits look for Wonderful Wednesdays or look under the individual names of the month, i.e. January Kit in the label section.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Next month brings with it a whole new theme of which I haven't decided on yet.  However, given there are just a few days left in May I better figure it out soon.

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin

Font information:
Click on the font name to go to a download location.  Both these fonts are free for commercial use.
 
Image information: 
  • You are allowed to use the images on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  The floral element was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the May kit.  It is a date stamp in a nice spring green colour that should complement other offerings in the May kit.  Enjoy!




8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Awesome offerings once again Lisa. That date stamp is very unique and so so versatile. Thanks so much.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the great digis Lisa, as usual brilliant especially the date stamp which is definately a one-off. You are just too good to us and so kind. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for the freebies Lisa and the bonus date stamp!

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I am home now. Thank you for these images and sentiments. Edwina Brown

Pia S said...

Nice sentiments, Lisa!

Sassy Raggedy said...

I am just amazed at how you do all this...Thank you for the images they are just lovely....Hugz, joann

Lisa Minckler said...

Nabbed it!! In the folder just for you :) THANK YOU!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally fabulous flower and sentiment! Will be coming back to grab it ;) TGIF!!!!