Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bit By the Bug Tuesday: Mortimer

Hello everyone!  It is Bit by the Bug Tuesday! If you are new to the blog it is that day of the week when I share with you all, the latest freebie available over at Creative Bug on the Loose.  As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, Naomi is currently not doing too well and while there had been some slight improvement last week, she has taken a step backwards again.  Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  

While she is away, I'll continue to step in to help her out ensuring you still get a crack at her weekly freebie.  Keep reading to find out how to nab it.

This week we have "Mortimer" for you.
 

In order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, 'Mortimer', head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it.  While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase. If you have the chance, please leave her a little love tooShe could definitely use some right now.



I've caught the bug,
have you?





Until next time,

Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Its so special of you to fill in for Naomi. But thats the kind of person you are. Cute little freebie critter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ike said...

Oh Dear !!! I am praying soooo hard at this end. !! I really want Naomi to get well and feel good again. This is all sooo worrying :-(
Mega Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx