Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Winsome Words AND Beautiful Balloons to Finish April Kit

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Given my 'two week vacation' coming up in a couple days, I'm going to offer up the two remaining items for the April kit.  First off, I have some winsome words for your scrapping pleasure.   Now as I was playing around with this template, I kept coming up with some different options, not sure which one to settle on I figured I'd offer them all up and leave it up to you.  Each one is approximately 1.8 by 11.9 inches and is 300 dpiThe blue and reds are reflective of the colours I've offered up so far in this month's kit.  They are all the same size and bigger than what they look like below but I'm just making them smaller to conserve space.  If you click on them you should see them in their original size.


Now, I really, really, really wanted to do a red background with white writing but I ran out of steam.  It was 5:50 am and I still had to create the goodies for the next half of this post.  Now, as you can tell, all but one have a transparent background so that you can print it out on whatever colour you want.  If you would like any of them with a white background, just shoot me off an email with the subject, "Good Times White BG" and don't forget to tell me which one you want with the white background.

While I was able to get the next batch of goodies ready before heading to bed at 6:20 I just couldn't stay up any longer to complete the bonus element for this month's kit so you are getting the post a bit later than I had hoped today

Okay, so here is the final entry for the April kit.  We finish the kit up with some Beautiful Balloons.  What is a celebration without some balloons?  I'm providing them in three different colours that will coordinate with the other items currently meant for the April kit plus in outline.  Choose one or all, it is up to you. I am very proud to say that these balloons are all digital images created by me from scratch.  Here you go...





If you have missed anything from the April kit, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first week, and HERE for the secondIf you are new and would like items from the January to March kits, just click on 'Wonderful Wednesdays' in the label section on the right sidebar (scroll down) of this blog to find them.  Remember since you are getting a two for one deal this week, there will not be a Wonderful Wednesday post next week.  Since I'm technically still supposed to be taking a break from my regular posts the first week of May, it is very likely that I will not be starting the May kit until the second Wednesday of the month.  Don't forget though, that I'll still be around, just not quite so active on the blog during the next two week period.

Hope you like my final offerings for this month's kit and can find some use for them.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin

Image information: 
  • You are allowed to use the images on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  This element was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the April kit.  It is a date stamp in the same blue colour as other elements of the April kit.  Enjoy!





5 comments:

Suze said...

Thanks Lisa. I have some ideas buzzing around in my head with the Week 3 and Week 4 elements. Hopefully what is in my head will work on paper! Not sure when I'll get it done as I'm taking a break too. Hope you have a wonderful break and get to spend some quality time with your hubby and Marigold.

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW! Can't believe how late up you stayed for us!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lisa for all the work that you have put into this, just for us "little ole me's" lol. You deserve a break, as you have been working very hard. Enjoy your time away, relax and have fun. Jen :-) x

Lisa Minckler said...

What a trooper you are!!! Forgoing your beauty sleep to please the masses :D Your designs are just fabulous Lisa and I love the little balloons so much. :)
Thanks so much for all you do and I hope you catch up on your sleep during your well deserved getaway!
hugs,
the other one :)

Edwina said...

Thank you Lisa. These are wonderful. Love the balloons. The sentiment and balloons will make a good border on a scrapbook page. Edwina Brown