Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Lovely Lettering for April

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE. 

It is time to start the April kit.  Just like last month, I am going to start out with word art for the month's name.  You need something identifying which kit is which right?

Now this month the theme is a bit different.  There isn't an obvious holiday in April so it took me some time to figure out what theme I wanted this kit to have.  I debated basically the entire month of MarchLast week I finally decided on the theme of 'Celebration'.  First off, I'm having my 100th follower celebration this month.  Next, both my husband and I will be celebrating birthdays towards the latter half of the month.  We will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary at the end of April so this is the perfect time to be discussing celebration type items.

This month we are moving away from the pastels into some bolder colours. 




















Stay tuned throughout the month for more Wonderful Wednesday offerings.

Until next time,


Fonts Used:

Click the font names to take you to a download location.  Three of these fonts are free for commercial use.  Be careful with Alphaballoon as there is no license info.  It is just considered free so use caution if creating something with it that you are going to sell.

If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
 
Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a q
uick summary of those Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.  You may use images on hand made items you intend to sell.  Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
 


5 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa for these wonderful headings. Congrats on all your celebrations due this month. Could be quite an eclectic mix this month with birthday, anniversary and followers. Looking forward to seeing what is in next week's post.

Lisa Minckler said...

Awesome-ical!! Thank you Lisa :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW it's a busy celebration month for you guys! Hope you enjoy it!!! Great word art thank you.

Unknown said...

What a month! You will be one busy lady but it all sounds fun! In case I forget later, Happy Birthday to you both and have a fabulous Anniversary! Love the word art! Thanks for sharing my friend. Big hugs,
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes