___________________________________________________________________________________________________If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.
Now coming up with an idea for the celebrations theme for the contribution to the April kit, I was a little stumped. So while technically it is meant to go in this kit, I'm sure like a lot of the things I offer, it will be useful for other occasions as well. Actually, it is not an it, it is a they. While I normally only offer up one paper, it is a month full of occasions so I'm offering up two.
Each are 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format. I created them in Photoshop Essentials using a template. Here you go...
Now you have two items for your April kit. If you missed the first item, you can find it HERE. I'd love to see what you come up with if you use anything I create on any of your projects. Next week brings with it something new for the kit so stay tuned.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.