Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Today is another very special day and as such deserves a very special shout out.  Today is the day my hubby was born so long ago.  I can't dare share his age with you or instead of celebrating our wedding anniversary next week I'd probably be looking for someplace else to hang my hat.

Without this man, working hard every day in order to put food on the table, pay the mortgage, and keep me in crafting supplies, there would be no way I could do what I do everyday.  Additionally, it is his love and support that allows me to create and also spend so much time with all of you.   I am very lucky and I know it.  I try to remind him every chance I get as to how special he is to me and how important.  My world would be nothing without him.

So, I want to wish my amazing hubby a very happy birthday and in honour of that celebration, I'm releasing a digi that I created especially for this occasion.  Everyone should get to celebrate today.



And a special message to my hubby...
I love you with all my heart and I am so glad that I can celebrate the marvelous man that is you!

Until next time,


Fonts:
Both these fonts are free for commercial use.  Click on the name to take you to the download location.
 
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.   This is a verse that I have created myself.  You may use it in projects that you intend to sell but make sure you refer to my angel policy for specific details.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
 

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

What a wonderful tribute to your darling life partner. He sounds like an awesome special person, you are so blessed. Also thank you for the gorgeous sentiments - you are so giving.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting Vicky said...

happy B-day awesome husband of Lisa ;) Hope you have a great day. Thank you Lisa for the freebie!! I'll have to come back when I'm at home.

Suze said...

Hi Lisa, Hope your hubby has a fantastic birthday. Thank you for the images - bonus presents for us too!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Happy Birthday Sentiment for your Hubby. Thank you so much for the freebie. I am following you by email again (if it works). Went into the hospital last Thursday and just got out today, so that is why the delay. joann sassy raggedy

Chriss America Real said...

Thank you sweetie! Happy Birthday to your husband. A good man is a wonderful thing!

Hugs,

Chriss

Edwina said...

Thank you Lisa.I love that sentiment for inside your card. Happy Birthday hello to your husband. I hope you both have had a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Your husband is lucky to have such a sweet and loving wife! Happy Birthday to him and may the two of you celebrate many, many more birthdays together! Thanks for sharing the wonderful sentiments you made for him. Big Squeeze...
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

ellyscard creatief said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the gorgeous sentiment.
Gr Elly

txexperiment said...

Very sweet of you to share these images. Thanks!

Stephenie said...

thanks for the great sentiment!

Pia S said...

What a great birthday sentiment!

Made by Mandy said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your hubby Lisa. This is such a wonderful thing to say about him, it warms my heart that you are so openly in love with him. Some people seem to think you cant 'go public' about slushy stuff....blooming silly people if you ask me!

Love Mandy xxx

Jacq said...

I found this post after googling for birthday verses. Thank you so much for sharing it, its great and just what I need.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing it's really amazing post Happy Birthday Wishes