Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wonderful Wednesdays: Bangin' Buttons for March

If you are new to my blog and would like to know how Wonderful Wednesdays got started, please click HERE.

Here is the final entry for the March kit.  We finish the kit up with a Bangin' Button.  I created it in Photoshop Essentials using a template.  Each one is 302 x 302 pixels wide.  I'm providing it in four different colours that will coordinate with the other items currently meant for the March kit.  Choose one or all four, it is up to you. Here you go...



 
















Your March kit should now have a total of four items in it.  If you have missed one, or if you are new to the site, you can go HERE for the first item, HERE for the second and HERE for the third.  If you are new and would like items from the January & February kits, just click on 'Wonderful Wednesdays' in the label section on the right sidebar (scroll down) of this blog to find them.  Remember next month brings with it a new theme. 

Hope you like my final offering for this month's kit and can find some use for it.  If you create a project using one of these images or any of the images I create, I'd love to see them and post them into the 'Your Gallery' portion of the blog.

Until next time,



Follow on Bloglovin

Image information: 
  • You are allowed to use the buttons on handmade projects that you intend to sell.  Just be sure to familiarize yourself with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.  This element was created using a template from Pixel Scraper.    
Quick summary of Terms of Use:    
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
Bonus:
If you've actually made it to the end of this post I have a little bonus item for the March kit.  It is a date stamp in the same green colour as other elements of the March kit.  Enjoy!





3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Those are some really awesome little buttons! Thanks!

Lisa Minckler said...

Fantastic work Lisa!! These buttons are the bomb and I have loved your March offerings. Thank you so much for the additional date stamp...that looks amazing!

Sandy S said...

Great buttons Lisa! What fun!

do check out this link...
http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.ca/2013/03/liebster-award-for-cool-new-blogs.html

hugs,
Sandy S