Naomi's freebie this week is bound to be one that will come in handy for all the little boy bugs in your life--you know, the ones made from snips and snails and puppy dog tails. See, they really are part bug!
With the freebie this week, boy with bunny, you can get a jump start on your Easter cards for which this image would be suitable. However, the image is versatile enough that it could be used for a number of occasions as I've shown below.
Here is the front of the card...
With a closer look at that sweet little man and his bunny...
Here is the inside...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Boy with bunny (front): Available as a freebie by going to Naomi's blog HERE. It was mostly coloured using Copic markers. Boy: E31, E33, E39 (hair); E000, E00, E02, R20 (skin). Clothing: BG70, BG72, BG75 (shirt); BG72, BG75, BG78 (jeans); E21, E23, E25 (shoes). Bunny: E31, E33, E39, brown watercolour pencil. Grounding around the image: Grey and black watercolour pencils for actual ground, medium blue for around the image.
- Hug in an envelope (inside): This is another great sentiment from TLC Creations. I picked this one up as a freebie awhile back. I actually think it was one of the very first sentiments I got (that is of course if I've remembered correctly).
- Card base and shadow: dark brown cardstock--from Dollarama.
- Designer Papers: Front & inside-- Recollection's Bold Basics Paper Pad.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- Make It Monday -- MIM #127: Anything Goes (always)
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #67: Love/Anything Goes
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Pin & Tack--Spark Your Creatitivity Now Challenge -- Challenge #6: Anything Goes
- My Paper Crafting Inspirations -- Digi Desserts Fridaze
- My Grafico -- Challenge #145: Anything Goes
So, if you'd like to take advantage of this cute little stamp, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow Naomi's instructions on how to grab this freebie. While you are over at Naomi's blog don't forget to check out all the cute little digi bugs she has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.
I've caught the bug,
Until next time,