- Start with a clear base coat to protect the nails.
- Paint entire nail with red.
- Next paint about 1/3 of the nail with a green appropriate for the season.
- Add a stripe with a glittery gold polish painted on where the red and green meet.
- Finish with 2 coats of a good quality top coat and you have some pretty fingers all dressed up for the Christmas season.
Now a special surprise freebie that you will only find by actually reading this post because I'm not putting it into the labels or search parameter nor telling anyone where to find it. It is just for those of you who took the time to read through this post. Call it an early Christmas gift.
Until next time,