Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Handout: Day 20

Well the new year is almost upon us.  How has your holiday season been so far?  Did you slow down enough to actually enjoy it?  Did you find some quiet time to sit and meditate on what the new year may bring?

As the holiday season winds down and we start to maneuver towards our regular routines, my wish for you would be that you carry the joy of the season with you all year through.









Images are all the same size when you click on them to save them.  Given how many I'm putting here, I made them smaller to conserve space.  I created a simple small caps version (28 pt) and a flakier all caps version (20 pt).  Take whichever ones interest you.

Just two days to go before we embark on a brand new year!

Until next time,
Font Used: 
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  This font is free for personal use only.
 
If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
 
   Quick summary of Terms of Use:   

  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation for this specific design.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.
  

No comments: