Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Handout: Day 2

Here is a little Hanukkah gift for my Jewish friends celebrating their holiday this week from Dec. 8th - Dec. 16th.  As you celebrate the Festival of Lights may your home be bright with happiness and love. Best wishes at Hanukkah and always.




The first image is provided in jpg format.  Since the menorah had a background it was more economical space wise to change it into a jpg.  The second image is in png format.  If you are interested in the information used to create this sentiment, I have included it below along with my other usual caveats.

The Christmas countdown continues...

Until next time,
 
Note:
*The menorah used in creating the image is from Karen's WhimsyThis image is in the public domain.

Fonts Used:
 
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  The Truetypewriter PolyglOTT font is considered free for commercial use.  The lisence information for Dreidl is unknown.  Therefore be careful if considering to use the second image on cards you intend to sell. The quote's author is unknown.

If you haven't already, please become familiar with my terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.  
  
Quick summary of Terms of Use:
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

2 comments:

ike said...

Ooooh - specially for me :-) Mazeltov xxxx

Vivian Foo said...

I just saw this. Thank you very much!