In order to enter this challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. Their digital images are just so cute! This is the card I'm entering.
Here are the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Image of the mouse and balloons is from Designed 2 Delight. It is coloured using Copic(R) markers. I apologize but I've been too busy to write down the colours I used. If you really need to know, send me an email but please give me until after the holidays to answer back.
- Paper: The base is from another card set from my stash that I got at Dollarama(R) awhile back; the chevron paper and the blue textured paper I used to back the image are both from the Recollections(R) Bright & Basic paper pad and are also part of my stash. These are some of the first items I got when starting out so they definitely qualify as old.
- I cut the tag out from hand after printing it on basic white paper from Michaels. Both the outside and inside sentiments are my own. I also created the little heart balloon digi on the inside. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out. I do have to apologize for the way the inside looks. I hadn't planned out the card well enough and went with a different direction than my original vision. Therefore, the inside piece was actually meant to fit a vertical card and would have looked much better if it had but I wasn't about to waste the piece and reprint it so it is what it is.
- Since I've entered a challenge that requires I use something shiny and/or sparkle, the three blue embelishments on the top left side are made from metal (sorry, I know it is hard to see but cross my heart, they really are metallic). Also the ribbon used (sorry the name is downstairs) is a silver metalic ribbon so it sparkles too. This is a ribbon that my mom had for years before handing it down to me so it to is definitely old.
- One of the challenges is a colour throwdown. I couldn't believe my luck when I was looking for challenges and came across this throwdown. This is the first colour challenge where I actually had something that fit into the colour scheme displayed.
- Through the Craftroom Door -- Anything Goes Challenge #44
- Word Art Wednesday -- Challenge #58: Anything Goes/Uplifting
- Love To Create Challenge -- Challenge #45: Anything Goes
- Great Impressions Stamps -- December Challenge: Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge -- Challenge #217: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Alchemy -- Challenge #44: Anything Goes
- The Color Throwdown -- Color Throwdown #222
- Inky Impressions -- IIC89: Use something old
- Make It Monday -- MIM #119: Anything Goes
- Digi Haven -- December Anything Goes Using a Digi Freebie Challenge
- Lady Anne's Challenges --Challenge 1: Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations Crafts -- Challenge 19
- Crafty Blogger's Network --Challenge #6
- Daisy Doodles Dreative Challenges -- Challenge #73: Anything Goes
- Paper Makeup Stamps -- Digi Makeover Challenge #66 - Sparkle
- Eureka Stamps -- Challenge #118-Sparkle and Shine
- My Grafico Crafts -- Challenge 42: Anything Goes
- Whoopsidaisy Challenge -- Use Up Your Stash
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave some love if you have the time.
Until next time,