Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Follower Freebie #3

I'm just so giddy!  Thanks to all of you who have left such beautiful comments over the last few days.  They are so very much appreciated.

Now, on to my next 'Follower Freebie'.  This one is in honour of Sandy who became a follower on Oct. 29th.

If you are going to laugh, at least turn your back so I don't see you.  This is my FIRST EVER attempt at creating a digital stamp using Inkscape™ and a Bamboo® Tablet.  I am just learning how to use a pen and tablet to draw.  There is a serious learning curve.  I feel like a six year old just learning to write.

I have created a maple leaf to celebrate autumn before it is gone.  The majority of our trees up here in northern Ontario have lost a significant number of their leaves.  Given the winds out there the last couple of nights (even up here we're receiving the effects of the hurricane), I am not sure there will be any leaves left by morning.  

I wanted a backdrop for an autumn quote that I like and a leaf was appropriate for this situation.  I'm giving you three choices:  quote with leaf, quote on its own and leaf on its own.  I've only done the images in PNG format.  If anyone would prefer a JPG just email me and I'll try to accommodate you.





The fonts I used in creating this sentiment are LS Leaves and leaf1.

Hope you can find use for one or more of them.



 P.S.  Don't forget that if you use an image PLEASE:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

20 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Your leaf drawings are good. My daughter who is studying Art Aninmation in college uses the Bamboo tablet I gave her for a Christmas present her sr yr of high school. If you ck out my blog the Cheetah sketch she made for my birthday earlier this mth that I made a scrapbook layout with was drawn by her using her Bamboo tablet.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa for these digi. They all look great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for these wonderful fall images. They're just perfect. Thanks again.
Sherry T

Anonymous said...

Thank u 4 sharing. Fall is in the air.
Diana

Sandy S said...

great too! thanks! :)
Sandy S

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing!!

craftymom205 said...

Great freebie.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Morninglass said...

Your digis are great, thanks for offering them for free.

Kathleen said...

You are doing such a great job...keep it up. Thanks for the freebies.

Silverbutterfly said...

Love your images, but have trouble getting them to download. Would love to have you send the jpg images to me @:maryh@cvctx.com. Thanks in advance..

Silverbutterfly

porphuropolis said...

TFS... I love this autumn leaf. Perfect for using on printed paper and cutting it out.

Charlene said...

I think you did a fabulous job on your maple leaf's, and I thank you so much for sharing them and that wonderful sentiment.

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, I love the sentiment on the leaf! TFS

Anonymous said...

Great images.

TYFS

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it. Also, thanks so much for becoming a follower.

Lisa D.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for becoming a follower. I really appreciate your interest in my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy my future posts.

Lisa D.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you!!! :)

PashaCou said...

Thank you for the great qoutes, they are always nice to have. You are doing great and I'm happy to see you are sticking to it. Have a great day.
Hugs,

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it!

Lisa D.

Suze said...

I've been busy using your freebies again! This one was perfect for the leaves challenge at Pixie Dust Studio. Here's my card:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/lots-of-leaves.html