Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Freebie In Honour of My Very First Follower!

Hello,
 
I am so excited!  I have my very first follower!  Now you may be wondering why I'm jumping up and down over one person.  However, considering I never thought that anyone would ever bother with my blog,  even one follower is a huge deal to me.

So, in honour of Lyn from Spectacular Printable, I have created a special set of freebies to celebrate this occasion.


I thought that this sentiment could be used on the front of a card:


I've provided an alternate with only two ghosts in case you think that three is too many:

 
I thought that this sentiment could be used on the inside of the card:


I hope that any or all of these sentiments prove useful for at least one person out there.  The underlying font is called 'Sketch Bones' and it is in the public domain (available from http://www.fontspace.com/character/sketch-bones.)


Until next time,

P.S.  Don't forget that if you use an image PLEASE: 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

25 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. That is very nice of you! :)

Donna said...

Thank you! Such wonderful sentiments for Halloween!

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Suze said...

Thank you Lisa for these wonderful Digi sentiments.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Love the Mummy nail art by the way! Norma W

Stef H said...

lisa... welcome to blogland and thank you so much for the freebies. they're just darling.

hugs :)

marlah24 said...

Love your website and look forward to following your posts. Thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank u 4 sharing, Too cute Boo....
Diana

Misty's said...

Thank you for sharing your amazing sentiments xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the digi! Hope you have a happy Halloween too!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Donna said...

Thank you....they are really cute

Silverbutterfly said...

Your freebies are adorable, love your word art, thanks..

Silverbutterfly

Wendy said...

these are great...thanks for sharing!

Suze said...

I've used this freebie on a card here:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/boo.html

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I went to take a look and the card is great. Left you some love while I was there. I would love to show your card off in a gallery I want to create for readers using my work. Just let me know if you are okay with that!

Lisa D.

PashaCou said...

They are adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,

Suzanne said...

Thanks for sharing these...I will definitely be using these next year!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for these - beautiful design!

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

Welcome to our world. May you meet as many wonderful, creative and loving people as I have. Hugs, Sue @ grands9creations

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks Sue. I've already made some new friends, you among them. Thanks for becoming a follower. I really appreciate your interest in my blog. I hope you continue to enjoy my future posts.

Lisa D.

Suze said...

Hi Lisa - I have made another card using the 3 ghost sentiment this time. Happy for you to paste it in the gallery if you want to. Here is the link:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/pumpkin-time.html

txexperiment said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the halloween sayings. Love the Boos!